Little Elms Daycare are currently recruiting for enthusiastic, committed and energetic individuals to join the family-run group as an Apprentice at their stunning Sydenham nursery.
As part of the Little Elms Apprenticeship programme, you will be working towards an Intermediate (Level 2) Apprenticeship in Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce.
The Apprenticeship course runs for 13 months, where you will gain hands on day-to-day experience working in one of our Nurseries.
You will be taught and encouraged to use the best childcare practices. You will be working and supported by your fellow colleagues across the Nursery, to develop and enhance your skills in caring for young children.
Your daily routine will compose of supporting children in learning, regular play activities, assisting with meal times, monitoring nap times, observing and recording children’s development, stimulating their environment by displaying their work, and meeting the children’s overall needs by creating positive relationships with parents and carers.
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement)
- Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Free Uniform
The ideal candidate must have:
- An interest in working with young children (from 0-5 years)
- Be a team player
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years