Due to the recent expansion and opening of our 11th nursery we are currently looking to recruit experienced nursery nurses with a Level 2 or 3 qualification in early years.
Little Elms, Greenwich offers 60-places across 3 playrooms. The nursery offers high quality childcare and education to children from 3 months to 5 years old and has free flow access to their private outdoor garden.
Both part-time and full-time permanent positions are available with flexible hours where possible.
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
The ideal candidate must have:
Nursery Nurse Level 2,3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children