Our Beckenham 1 nursery is our flag-ship nursery and head office where the nursery’s experienced staff care for children aged 3 months to 5 years across 2 spacious floors.
Conveniently located very close to 2 rail stations and directly on major bus routes. Fully air-conditioned, it features spacious rooms and a lovely large garden.
Working under the supervision of our qualified Chef, the nursery’s Kitchen Assistant produces a range of meals and snacks – including many fresh fruits and vegetables – to ensure a balanced and nutritious diet.
We are currently recruiting for skilled and experienced Qualified Nursery Practitioners / Nursery Nurses to join their great team working in one of their stunning spacious 5 classrooms.
Opportunities are available with babies, toddlers or pre-schoolers and can be full-time or part-time permanent.
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
£1000 welcome bonus
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
The ideal candidate must have:
Nursery Nurse Level 2,3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children