Nursery Practitioner Level 2
Little Elms Beckenham Nursery are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Qualified Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse to join the team. The Nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas.
You can earn up to £22,840 per annum. All our roles have flexible working options to ensure you have a stable work life balance.
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
- £1000 New Starter Welcome bonus!!!
- Excellent new rates of pay
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Support to gain higher qualifications
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
The ideal candidate must have:
- Nursery Nurse Level 2,3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children