Nursery Practitioner Level 3
We are currently for a skilled and experienced Nursery Practitioner to be based in our Sydenham Nursery. The nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas. This fantastic role will give you the opportunity to progress onto a Nursery Room Manager!
You can earn up to £25,000 per annum working Full time (40 hours per week) – 4 days a week.
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Support to gain higher qualifications
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
The ideal candidate must have:
- Level 2/3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children