WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE SEEKING THOSE WHO HOLD QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS (QTS) TO JOIN OUR EXCELLENT TEAM OF NURSERY PRACTITIONERS!
We are seeking a QTS to join each of our nurseries to enhance the education and development of our preschool children in preparation for their transition to school.
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced teacher to be based in our Preschool room. All of our sites offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas.
What we can offer you:
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
What we're looking for:
Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children
Why Little Elms Daycare?
Join our dynamic team at Little Elms Daycare, a thriving provider with 11 nurseries across South London, all proudly rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. We stand as a growing force in the early years sector, dedicated to delivering the optimal start for little ones. Committed to reshaping the future for children, families, and our team, we uphold progressive working values such as flexibility, work-life balance, and overall wellbeing. Become a part of our mission, where your passion meets purpose, and together, we create a brighter future for all.