We are currently recruiting for skilled and experienced, qualified nursery practitioners to work at our Catford nursery. The nursery has 46 places across 4 spacious playrooms. Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas.
We now have a brand new preschool which opened in 2022.
As well as spacious and bright rooms inside, the nursery has plenty of space and resources for outdoor play with purpose equipped gardens for each age group. Careful processes for signing children in and out and the operation of CCTV systems ensure maximum safety for your child.
With a full time qualified Chef, Little Elms Catford ensures that children enjoy tasty and nutritious meals and snacks, including a plentiful supply of fresh fruit.
What we can offer you:
£1000 welcome bonus
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- New starter goody bag
What we're looking for:
- At least 1 years experience in a Nursery Nurse / Practitioner role
- Level 2 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children
- Coaching & mentoring abilities
Why Little Elms Daycare?
Join our dynamic team at Little Elms Daycare, a thriving provider with 11 nurseries across South London, all proudly rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. We stand as a growing force in the early years sector, dedicated to delivering the optimal start for little ones. Committed to reshaping the future for children, families, and our team, we uphold progressive working values such as flexibility, work-life balance, and overall wellbeing. Become a part of our mission, where your passion meets purpose, and together, we create a brighter future for all.